There is NO public parking available in the Scottsdale Stadium lots. Zero. Not even for five minutes (unless your first name is Madison and/or your last name is Sabean). So how do we recommend getting to the stadium, you ask? It’s easy, and in most cases, entirely FREE.
We recommend walking to the stadium (FREE), taking a Scottsdale trolley (FREE), taking a pedicab (tips encouraged), or parking (FREE) in one of the public parking structures adjacent to the stadium. Please read below for more Parking & Trolley Information, or visit www.scottsdaleaz.gov/trolley .
Parking Information (there’s a map at the bottom of the page)
Scottsdale offers FREE parking throughout the Downtown area. However, parking lots adjacent to the stadium do fill quickly so we encourage you to arrive early or plan ahead. Public parking structures are located at:
- 2nd Street & Drinkwater
- 2nd Street & Brown
- 3rd Street & Craftsman Court
- Scottsdale Fashion Square Parking Garage (on the Downtown Trolley Route with service to the Stadium)
Please note that some parking areas have a 3 hour time limit. Handicap accessible parking is located in the City Court parking lot located south of Indian School Road on 75th Street and in the Civic Center parking structure.
Scottsdale’s FREE trolleys will again serve Scottsdale Stadium during the San Francisco Giants Spring Training season. There are four different trolley routes to choose from:
- On game days, the Downtown Trolley operates a special event loop to serve the Stadium every 15 minutes. Service on the extended Downtown route begins an hour and half before the start of each game and ends 30 minutes after each game.
- The Hospitality Trolley provides service approximately every 30 minutes, seven days a week from the northern part of the city and connects with the Downtown Trolley route at Scottsdale Fashion Square.
- From southern Scottsdale, service is provided by the regular Neighborhood Trolley every 20 minutes. The Neighborhood Route provides service all day to the Stadium.
- The Miller Road Trolley provides service every 30 minutes to the Stadium on weekdays and hourly on weekends.